Raffle July 13th, 2016
The IRON MAIDEN GUITAR RAFFLE will be in:
IM Guitar Raffle
Raffle day: Jul 13, 2016The raffle was in July 13, 2016, according to the rules.
Click here and find out who was the lucky one that won the guitar signed by all Iron Maiden members.
Our thank you to everyone that participates!
In March 19 2016, Iron Maiden made a show in Belo Horizonte/Brazil. A Jackson Adrian Smith SDX Mode guitar, signed by all Iron Maiden members, was donated to the Hospital da Baleia.
The raffle day will be in July, 13, 2016, the Rock World Day, and the tickets are avaliable at R$ 10 (something like US$ 3), only in this website, until July, 12, 2016 11:59 PM.
COMPLETE REGULATION - RAFFLE OF AN AUTOGRAPHED GUITAR BY IRON MAIDEN
Benjamin Guimarães Foundation - Hospital da Baleia, a healthcare philanthropic institution located on 1464 Juramento Street, Zip Code 30285-000, Belo Horizonte/MG, Brazil, CNPJ (Brazilian Registration of Corporate Taxpayers): 17.200.429/0001-25, will sell e-tickets for the raffle of a guitar STRATO JACKSON SIGNATURE ADRIAN SMITH SAN DIMAS SDX ROSEWOOD SW autographed by the band IRON MAIDEN, between April 4th, 2016 and July 13th, 2016, according to the following conditions:
1.1 E-tickets will be sold through the hot site www.hospitaldabaleia.org.br/ironmaiden, which is translated into both Portuguese and English. Each e-ticket will have a unique number ranging 00.000 to 99.999;
1.2 The buyer of the raffle ticket will sign up the hot site, read and agree to this regulation and then enter their personal contact data containing name, phone number, social security number and a valid e-mail address;
1.3 The amount of e-tickets must be decided at the time of purchase;
1.4 Payment will be made via PAYPAL;
1.5 After confirming the payment, a message with a link will be sent to the buyer, which should click on the link in order to choose the number(s) of e-ticket(s).
Paragraph One: If the buyer prefers, the hot site may also choose random numbers.
Paragraph Two: If the buyer does not click on the link in 72 (seventy-two) hours, the hot site will choose random numbers.
Paragraph Three: The participant may request a copy of e-tickets at www.hospitaldabaleia.org.br/ironmaiden;
2. Each e-ticket will cost 10 Brazilian Reais - BRL (Real is the Brazilian currency);
3. The buyer will be able to buy as many e-tickets as desired;
4. There will be only one winning e-ticket. The raffle will be made via the national lottery, Caixa Economica Federal, the raffle's auditing organ. The winner of the prize will be the person that purchased the ticket that contains the number formed by the last number of the five National Lottery prizes, read from the top to the bottom. The combination 00.000 is equivalent to the e-ticket with the number 100,000.
Example: hypothetical National Lottery's result:
1st prize 32,485
2nd prize 45,983
3rd prize 37,442
4th Prize 18,666
5th prize 22,999.
In this example, the winner would be the buyer of e-ticket number 53,269.
5. If the winning ticket has not been purchased by anyone, the prize will be given to the person that purchased the e-ticket numbered immediately above. If that e-ticket hasn't been sold as well, the winner will be the person that purchased the e-ticket numbered immediately bellow.
6. From July 18th, 2016, the winner will have the deadline of 90 (ninety) days to collect the prize at Hospital da Baleia, from 8am until 4pm. If the prize is not withdrawn in time, Hospital da Baleia will be able to keep it and use it at its own discretion;
First Paragraph: If the winner does not live in the city of Belo Horizonte, the prize will be dispatched through the mail and the shipping cost will be in the winner's expenses. The winner will have the same deadline of 90 (ninety) days above mentioned to manifest the will of having the item shipped to its address.
7. The result will be announced at www.hospitaldabaleia.org.br/ironmaiden on July 14th, 2016.
Paragraph One: The buyer of the winning e-ticket will be contacted by the Benjamin Guimarães Foundation by phone and e-mail address submitted on the hot site.
8. To validate each e-ticket's purchase, the buyer must submit: full name, valid address, social security number, e-mail address and phone numbers, as stated in item 1.2;
9. E-tickets numbers that were not sold will be invalidated to the raffle.
10. The prize may not be converted into cash;
11. The amount raised from e-tickets sale will be invested in Hospital da Baleia's infrastructure and medical care;
12. Any doubts or disputes arising from complaints from e-ticket's buyers will be first settle by Benjamin Guimarães Foundation/Hospital da Baleia and then submitted to Caixa Economica Federal, raffle's auditing organ.
13. If needed, Consumer Protection Agency of the city of Belo Horizonte will receive complaints, as long as they are substantiated.
14. These are the conditions to participate of the raffle of a guitar STRATO JACKSON SIGNATURE ADRIAN SMITH SAN DIMAS SDX ROSEWOOD SW autographed by the band IRON MAIDEN.
BENJAMIN GUIMARÃES FOUNDATION - HOSPITAL DA BALEIA